We provide special needs provision for 16 to 19 year-olds within Blackburn with Darwen.
As with our 11 to 16 provision we are committed to providing the best education for our students.
We are passionate about providing meaningful learning experiences which promote independent development and provide routes to successful employment.
We focus on a personalised and flexible curriculum that emphasises:
- Attaining personal goals.
- Securing employment.
- Successful transition into adulthood.
Qualifications on offer at Post-16
- Functional Skills Entry Level 1,2 & 3
- Certificate in Languages, Literature and Culture of British Isles
- Certificate in Maths and Statistics Entry Level 1
- Diploma at Entry level 1,2 or 3 in Independent Living
- Diploma at Entry level 1,2 or 3 in Skills for Further Learning & Employment
- Award/Certificate at Entry Level 1,2 or 3 in Skills for further learning and employment
- Award/Certificate at Entry level 1,2 or 3 in Independent Living
For more information on our curriculum please phone 01254 667713 or email firstname.lastname@example.org