This school year Crosshill achieved the Wellbeing Award for schools. We believe that feelings of Wellbeing are fundamental to the overall health of an individual, enabling them to successfully overcome difficulties and achieve what they want out of life.
This award looks at how well we promote the emotional wellbeing and mental health across the whole school community including pupils, parents and staff.
We have a staff change team consisting of Mrs Hadfield, Miss Towers, Miss Claire, Miss Liz, Miss Laura, Miss Patel, Mr Kendrick, Mr O’Brien, Miss Mahmood and Mrs Woodford.
With this award we can:
- Show our commitment to promoting mental health as part of school life
- Improve the emotional wellbeing of staff and pupils
- Ensure mental health problems are identified early and appropriate support provided
- Offer provision and interventions that matches the needs of its pupils and staff
- Engage the whole-school community in the importance of mental health awareness
- Capture the views of parents, pupils and teachers on mental health issues
We look forward to working with you on our journey to ensuring the wellbeing of all is at the heart of everything we do at Crosshill School.