Family fun during the Autumn months
Each term Friends of Crosshill organise events for our families and community to come and enjoy at Crosshill School.
The events are always fun and family orientated to help develop social and life skills and to bring our families and community together and help establish friendships and develop a parent/school partnership.
This coming Autumn term we have organised the following events and activities. Booking is essential and early booking recommended as places can be limited
- MacMillans Coffee Morning – Friday 26 September 2018 – 9.00am to 11.00am – monies being raised in aid of MacMillans Cancer Support
- Barn Dance evening and supper – Friday 19 October 2018 – 6.00pm to 8.00pm
- Let’s get cooking morning – Wednesday 24 October 2018 – 10.00am to 1.30pm
- Circus skills workshop – Thursday 25 October 2018 – 10.00am to 12.00pm
- Christmas craft and hot chocolate evening – Thursday 29 November 2018 – 3.00pm t0 5.00pm
- Family board games morning – Thursday 3 January 2019 – 10.00am to 12.30pm
- Family Pantomine – Wizard of Oz – Friday 25 January 2019 – 6.00pm to 8.00pm
If you would like more information on the events or would join this group or have any suggestions or ideas for events and activities please contact Heather Lofthouse on 01254 667713 or email her at HLofthouse834@crosshill.blackburn.sch.uk
519 – Crosshill Lets Get Cooking Flyer A4 Oct 18 531 – Circus Skills Poster A4 541 – Crosshill Barn Dance A4 542 – Macmillian Coffee Crosshill A3 544 – Christmas Crafts A4 Flyer 545 – Crosshill Beetle Drive A4 546 – Crosshill Wizard of Oz A4 poster