Forthcoming events for all the family for Autumn 2017
Friends of Crosshill has some fantastic events and activities for all the family to come and join in during the Autumn months.
Please come and join us in our up and coming events. We have organised some fantastic activities during school holidays and after school and in the evenings for the whole family to come along to. We have organised a variety of events to cater for all ages, abilities and tastes.
We hope you will come along and enjoy:
- Friday 29 September 2017 9.30 to 11.00am – MacMillan Cancer Support Coffee morning
- Friday 20 October 2017 6.00 to 8.00pm – Strictly Come Dancing Night
- Wednesday 1 November 2017 10.00am to 1.30pm – Family Let’s Get Cooking Day
- Thursday 2 November 2017 10.00am to 12.00pm – Circus Skills Workshop
- Thursday 30 November 2017 3.30 to 5.30pm – Family Christmas Chocolate Craft and Cake Afternoon
- Tuesday 19 December 2017 5.45 to 8.00pm – Tickled Pink Productions presents Aladdin Pantomime
Some of our events are new but some are back following popular demand such as the Let’s Get Cooking, Circus Skills Workshop and Christmas Pantomime. Some of the events and activities have limited places and therefore we recommend booking early.
Please check our flyers and booking forms for the events below. If you would like an activity booklet or would like to make a booking for any of the events please do not hesitate to contact Heather Lofthouse in the school office.